Monday, February 11, 2013

Mantle Redecorated!

Hello Dear Friends,
   I decided to work on my mantle this morning and I wasn't going to put anything wintery on it until I came across this picture that I purchased a while back. I love this print and the smoke coming out of the chimney makes me feel snuggly!
   I decided not to put candles in the holders because it made it too tall.. BTY you can see the pictures better if you click on it and then look at them in the new window.

I did leave up the star wreath that I made a while back and I brought in a lot of birds. The white branches I love so they are staying too. Of course the candles do light up but it didn't show well in the pictures.

I purchased the corks at Walmart in October and I have used them since...like they way they fill things in.

I am working on decorating the bathroom but I go bored with it so now I feel better but not decorating the bathroom until tomorrow. I have a craft that I want to start!

4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hi, looks so good, wonderful picture, love it.....always fun to decorate a mantle, Francine.

Prims By The Water said...

Love your mantle redo! That picture sets it all off too !! Janice

Kadee Willow said...

A little bit of this and a little bit of that makes a complete vignette! Glad you had fun doing this!

Tina said...

Everything looks so wonderful.
T