Tuesday, February 5, 2013

More Exciting News

Dear Friends, I have been having the best time! Well, I have no voice and I am coughing...but before that I was delighted. You see I have not shared with you my wonderful news. I am opening a business called The Vyntage Barn. It is the work of my sister my brother, myself and our families. We have wonderful cousins who are joining in the fun as well. We are going to have a wide selection of homemade and vintage items. The pictures are from a show we did last weekend that announced our new shop. It was a huge success but more importantly than anything else...we had fun being together.


I know my pictures are not the greatest and I did take some with my actual camera so maybe when I find the camera I can show it better but this is just a little look at some of our items but there is so much more. We have jewelry and furniture and lots of great finds!
My Brother made the fireplace, this is the one I was painting last week and the wreath we made all winter long and well there is just a lot of items.


And if you look closely you will see a picture of my Mom on the fireplace. She would have had the time of her life at this show. She would have loved the shop so we will be taking her with us on all our ventures..in our hearts always.
We do not actually open until this fall but I wanted to share my excitement with all my dear friends and you can follow along as we put it all together!

6 comments:

Tiff said...

Congratulations!! How exciting. I'll have to look you up next time I visit my parents in Ohio.

Tiff

cynthia lee designs said...

Congrats!! Exciting times ahead for you and your family! I live in Ohio...I would love to visit you at your shop or a show. I've been doing shows for 27 years now and I had a shop in Waynesville many years ago.
Best wishes on you new shop.
~Cindy

Primitive Stars said...

Wow!!!! How great, Congrats to you and the family....That would be so much fun, Francine.

Prims By The Water said...

Good luck and have fun gathering goodies for your new shoppe. Hubby and I own an antique store and we love to shop, but it is hard work at times...but always worth it! Janice

Liz said...

What an exciting adventure! It sure looks like a place where I would shop! Best wishes to you!

Robin said...

Wow! What fun! You have such a great way of putting things together I know you will carry that talent through to your store and it will be a success! So exciting. Best of luck.