Sunday, October 12, 2014

Preparing for Our November Open House

Well, I have to say I have been swamped. With our October sale over we are on to our Christmas Open House in November.Our October evening sale turned out to be a huge success! Our customers are the best and they came and shopped and sat on the patio! It was a beautiful evening and we had a wonderful time.
  Next month is when we open our new building so I am working night and day. I am making some progress. This is the back room of my building and I am in love with everything there!
I found this house??? building??? at an auction. I may not know what it is but I am in love with it!
And this musical not wreath...love it too!
We have many new ornaments both fun and beautiful.So it has been keeping me more than busy. I had a friend come and help me last week and that did give me a jump start too. I adore Christmas and I am wondering when I will find the time to decorate my own home. We are having our usual Thanksgiving and this year we are having a family Christmas and a party with friends..and did I say we are going to be open every weekend???
  I feel so blessed by all the people who has support my business. We have now reached our one year mark and I can not believe how busy I have been. It seems like we work but never get caught up!
Once our products are sold we will be closing for a few months to rest and make plans for next year!
  Hope you are all doing well.

No comments: