Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Porch Make Over for Christmas



We had an exciting and busy weekend. I redesigned the front porch for our Home for the Holidays weekend and I thought you enjoy seeing what I had done. I love the porch and the new look for the rest of the season. We have one more weekend and then we will close for the winter. Once we close we have one week before the family Christmas season begins...relatives and traveling and food! What a busy season it has become.
  I am looking forward to a little free time but I have enjoyed meeting so many new friends and greeting them each month! We have many new ideas for next year but for now I want to live in the season!
  Beginning next week I am going to have my own Christmas Home Tour. Each year the big bloggers invite other big bloggers to join their home tours and I really enjoy looking at all the pictures and decorating ideas. So next week I will begin to share pictures of my decorations for this season. I hope some of you do the same, I enjoy that so much. I will begin with the front porch and just go through the house, each day sharing a different room.I have many new items this year and it will be fun to share that with you. Enjoy your Sunday!


No comments: