Saturday, February 21, 2015

Spring Is Calling My Name

Dear Friends, I have been dreaming of Spring! Maybe because so many of my orders are coming in and I am spending my days working on VB or maybe it is just cold but either way I  have been placing a little Spring in my home! I have gone with a kind of muted color in my cabinet. I love the way it turned out!
With a touch of green it begins to feel like spring. The two little eggs were my Great Aunt Ruth's. My Mom loved them and gave them to me a while back. I am so happy to have them!
I also received this metal rack in my order and I just had to bring it into my kitchen. I love,love,love it! I think it will be a big seller! So may uses I can think of!
An for some reason I have become addicted to veggie soup...I adore a big warm bowl of soup for lunch and dinner....love.
But I have been eating a few salads as well. This one was really good...I am dreaming of Spring.

2 comments:

Old Time Cindy said...

I'm waiting on spring...as the snow and ice continue to pile up outside. Your decor is pretty and very spring like. Soup is comfort food to me and I fix it all winter long.
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, oh it's calling to me too. So tired of this cold winter. Love your touches around the house, sweet!!! Blessings Francine.