Sunday, February 15, 2015

What a Beauty!

 I am so in love with this piece I just finished!  I had painted it a while back but just could not decide what I wanted to do with it so I didn't do anything. I have been using it as a display piece. I took the doors off of the front and placed them behind the cabinet so they would not get damaged. When I found this material I knew it was the right choice. The cabinet now looks elegant. I am thinking about adding some silver leaf to the details of the handles....still thinking about it for now. I did find some new pieces to paint so I am delighted the way things are coming together for our Spring sale!
   I am also going to try out some milk paint on the next pieces so we will see how that works out as well. Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Merry Wind Farm said...

What a nice piece. I know you are kind of close to me but I forget where...is it Sidney or Lima? Maybe I can make a trip ip in the spring :)

ohiofarmgirl said...

We are in Upper Sandusky! Not far from Marion or Findlay or lima! That would be so fun!Let me know if you decide to make the drive! Dianntha

Tina said...

I like this. I keep staring at my hutch and think often about doing something similar. Thanks for sharing