Friday, March 20, 2015

Much To Do!

What a beautiful sunset we had a few days ago. It was actually more red than the picture shows but it was just wonderful to see.
My Hubby and I found this Sellers cabinet at an estate sale and he thought we needed it for the shop. I should have taken a picture of the front, it has the original stencil on the doors! I have started to dress it for the sale. This will be a fun piece to work with.
This large cabinet is going to  stay in the shop as a display and for spring it will be full of fun and delightful colors. I love the teal! I had a friend here yesterday that helped me work on the shop and we had such a great day. She will be coming back again next week to help again. I am on a mission to complete the inside so I can move on to the outside areas. I have so many ideas but today we are working on a project for the Art Show in April! I still have a few more pieces to furniture I would like to get painted so I am off to get started!

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, lovely sunset indeed!!! Love the cabinet, such treasures I spy on top. Spring Blessings Francine.