Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Furniture and Chandy...anything better than that?

Hello Dear Friends,
  Can you tell I am tired of winter? I love the flower pattern on this little dresser. I thought about painting it pink to match the background but in the end the white won out. The shop is starting to take shape with bright colors and fun home decor. The porches are still a work in progress since out weather is still cold and snowy!
I found this cute little cupboard and give it a quick coat of paint. I may add a little stain but for now it is in my home....I might have to keep this one!
I didn't have time to finish decorating it this morning. I had too many appointments and meetings to get it done.
At one of the auctions I found this chandy and I knew it would have to go into my kitchen so hubby and I  hung it up yesterday. I may put shades on it if I find something I like!
But the good news is...I actually bought two, one for our Mother's Day Sale!!!!!

No comments: