Sunday, August 30, 2015

Another look...furniture and paint

Hello Dear Friends, I wanted to share my china cabinet now that we finished putting lights on the inside. I am still loving it so much but the only problem is I just want to switch out my table for a round one I have in the garage. It would be perfect with it. I just hate to ask my men to move more furniture. We just moved furniture about 2 weeks ago. I am trying to hold off for at least another week before I ask them.
I couldn't help but share another picture of our home as we decide on new paint colors. The top part of the house is the original the bottom is new....the red window to the right is what it would look like if I decide to leave some red. Our other option is to paint the entire house cream (just like it is now) and then remove all color and just have white trim. I might try that on the front porch.
Even though we are having a week of warmer weather, I just have to start my fall decorating...I have waited long enough. I am already burning fall candles and our bathrooms have bath and body fall scent soaps! Hope you are having a great weekend.

No comments: