Monday, December 14, 2015

Our Christmas in the Living Room!

I was thinking today that I had not shared the living room pictures as of yet. We have been so busy with Vyntage Barn that I almost forgot about my blog. The first picture is on my daughter took and I thought her caption was so cute that I left it on!
It is had to get a picture of the entire room so I will show you want I took today and then I need to turn around and get the other end.

The picture is a little dark because it was raining this morning.
And I did not organize the coffee table because I really was looking at the magazines and I wasn't done!
This is the only pic I took of the mantle so at least you get a little idea. This week is already too busy and I am fighting a cold. Hope you are all having a merry time of year!

1 comment:

Gumbo Lily said...

Well done! Looks like you're ready for Christmas.