Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Makeovers!

I have been spending some quiet time in my little shop. I have had this sellers cabinet for a while but I finally got the inspiration to paint it. I have decided on sage green and it will be perfect for Mother's Day when we open next. I painted the inside the same white but forgot to snap a picture.
  Even though we are closed right now, I continue to work daily to make the changes that need to happen in the shop! Once the painting is complete I am hoping the new orders will arrive so the fun can begin!
I also finished this piece that was a special order. Once the handles are on it will be a beauty.  I distressed it lightly ! I have a second one I am working on as well...but no pictures for it yet!
I just purchased this one and the sealer had turned the white stripes yellow. I have sanded the top and I am planning on stenciling the top this week!
This is the detail on the next piece it will be white and the rest will be pink!

And a week ago I decorated the tables for the Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting! They really wanted a rustic look so this is what I came up with.

1 comment:

Tolentreasures said...

Wow, those are really cool centerpieces! I love all the painting you are doing, how fun!

Cathy