Friday, January 29, 2016

The Last Makeovers for this Week!

Well I finally have finished a few beauties that I wanted to share. This piece is a special order. It is in a soft white with new handles. I love the way it turned out.
She also wanted a soft pink dresser so this is the final result.  I also has a mirror but I couldn't get a good picture with it on.
I finally updated a piece that I have had for a while. The handles for this one are so cute but I took the picture before the were on.  I believe that is 6 pieces of furniture for this week. I started to rearrange the shop tonight so tomorrow I am hoping to make some progress!
This is the before picture.  The shop is has everything pushed into piles while I paint and rearrange but I am hoping that next week I can finally get a few good pictures...hopefully the new decor will show up soon!

1 comment:

Debbie Miller of Onion Patch said...

LOVE these pieces...turned out great!!!!