Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Wedding details!!!

Well, we are finally to wedding week and the decorating has darted. I went yesterday to take a few things and to try out the chandy! But is perfect. A little too earlybtonhang them but I wanted to check the size! They we so sparkling in the sun. I am so excited. 
Here is a little wider view!!! The caterers have visited the venue and everything is a go! It looks like nice weather so that is a blessing although there is places inside the barn for the ceremony as well! 
And my highlights are updated so wedding hair is ready as well, now that is a relief. My girl does so good with my hair! I will try to keep you posted but I forget to take pictures while I am there. Say a prayer for us! 

2 comments:

Gumbo Lily said...

May every blessing be yours this week! Have fun!
(your hair looks nice)

CAESAR SHOP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.