Sunday, July 3, 2016

Updates of late.

Hello Dear Friends, It has been such a busy summer so far and I wanted to take a moment to catch up. Between opening the shop at Mother's Day, a wedding, helping the new couple with their new home and then the July sale...it has been crazy busy. I sat a spell on that old porch swing that is still hanging on the front porch. When I look through the gap of these two trees my eyes water and my heart breaks since this is the direction of my Mom's home and when I would talk to her on the phone this is what I would be looking at....but I was thinking about all the events that have happened since she has gone to Heaven so much I want to tell her....but life does go on and the first of the three girls is now married.
  I am so happy with all the madness that keeps us going, all the parties, all the weddings, all the life events that do make my heart happy. The shop has grown into a wonderful business that becomes filled with friends each month...and the fall decor is shipping...and the another season will begin...another season will begin.

No comments: